Quantcast

New RM organization...?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The only thing I think should change is that "Bad Sellers" should be inside the classifieds. It doesnt need to be on the same par as The Lounge.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
LOOnatic said:
I'm ok with it. I'm still pissed and waiting on the refund for those clapped out shin guards you sold me..............................
Those things were practically brand new. For what you paid, I think I got scam'd.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
Speaking of getting scammed. I thought it ironic enough to ask the gas attendent why they were video surveilling me while I was paying $3.03 a gallon for gas.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
OGRipper said:
Anyone else think it's a bit odd?

What is the difference between "General" and "Miscellaneous"?
you don't have to jump to attention and salute, when miscellaneous enters a room ? :rofl:

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
You be the judge.

Main Entry: 1gen·er·al
Pronunciation: 'jen-r&l, 'je-n&-
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin generalis, from gener-, genus kind, class -- more at KIN
1 : involving, applicable to, or affecting the whole
2 : involving, relating to, or applicable to every member of a class, kind, or group <the general equation of a straight line>
3 : not confined by specialization or careful limitation
4 : belonging to the common nature of a group of like individuals : GENERIC
5 a : applicable to or characteristic of the majority of individuals involved : PREVALENT b : concerned or dealing with universal rather than particular aspects
6 : relating to, determined by, or concerned with main elements rather than limited details <bearing a general resemblance to the original>
7 : holding superior rank or taking precedence over others similarly titled <the general manager>

Main Entry: mis&#183;cel&#183;la&#183;neous
Pronunciation: "mi-s&-'lA-nE-&s, -ny&s
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin miscellaneus, from miscellus mixed
1 : consisting of diverse things or members : HETEROGENEOUS
2 a : having various traits b : dealing with or interested in diverse subjects <as a writer I was too miscellaneous -- George Santayana>
- mis&#183;cel&#183;la&#183;neous&#183;ly adverb
- mis&#183;cel&#183;la&#183;neous&#183;ness noun

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i don't care too much about how it is organized now. it makes sense seeing as how nothing in the lounge is ever biking related so it's more "general." what i did just notice that i am curious about is the lack of a car forum. a forum like that would probably see tons of use as there are plenty of car threads here in the lounge.