Quantcast

New Search And Rescue Branch!!!!

NECROMONGER

Chimp
Jan 2, 2005
Olympia
I saw a add for Search and Reascue looking for Mountion Bikers. The phone number to call is 1-360-870-6915. The guy said there' a meeting on the subject coming up Jan. 20, 2005 at 7:30 PM. Apparently, alzheimer patients are afraid of loud noises, like search and rescue helicopters, jeeps, and motorcycles. And mountian bikers are silent (and deadly). He also said that we will be used in WILDERNESS AREAS.
I find that quit interesting seeing how we are band to ride there!
So, this might be a LOOP HOLE IN THE SYSTEM to ride virgin territory!!!!! :evil:

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
punkassean said:
All this silent, deadly and virgin talk coming from a guy named NECROMONGER w/only one post... :think:
Hey! Don't get down on the man!
:) He's sort of been living as a lurker thru me for years now. Not everyone has a computer. :nope:

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
i dont know about the add but search and resuce in king county kind of has a bike team thats used for geting gear up trails and down trails quickly. if your interested the ESAR web site is www.kcesar.org esar is a great orginazation and a lot of fun too. ive been on search and rescue for a little over a year now and its an amazing group of people.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Aww c'mon "NECROMONGER" fer chrissakes!

;)

jodysbike said:
Hey! Don't get down on the man!
:) He's sort of been living as a lurker thru me for years now. Not everyone has a computer. :nope: