Quantcast

New Shop!

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
Sorry, i hope this isn't too SPAMish:spam:

I'm just extremely excited to announce that I'm finally opening up my shop!!! My dream has finally come to life!!! I've still got a long way to go, but this was one of the biggest hurdles i've had to face....Now i can spend my time working on my paintwork, softgoods line , & much much more!!
Time to party!!:cheers:

It's located in San Marcos, Calif. (north San Diego county).

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Cement pump track in the side parking lot? I think so!

Lookin good JD.

Stoked to see what comes out of it!

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
Sorry, i hope this isn't too SPAMish:spam:

I'm just extremely excited to announce that I'm finally opening up my shop!!! My dream has finally come to life!!! I've still got a long way to go, but this was one of the biggest hurdles i've had to face....Now i can spend my time working on my paintwork, softgoods line , & much much more!!
Time to party!!:cheers:

It's located in San Marcos, Calif. (north San Diego county).

Let me know if you need help setting up or anything. I live in Vista and we could definetly use a new shop. Creating a new shop in north county is something I have seriously thought about and definetly need.
I have some experiance working in a bike shop and have a pretty good background in biking in general.
PM me if if you'd like.
Not trying to get a job or anything just willing to helping out if you need it.

Later

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
hmmm...i think i should clear things up a bit.... i'm not a bike shop. I'm a custom painter (paint helmets, golf carts, tanks & fenders, etc).

I'm going to be producing a line of softgoods (shirts, hats, etc)...& possibly get into producing my own helmet or racegear, or something totally different down the line...i'm not sure yet.

i'll still continue with my photography...i just don't know to what extent at this time... so i might put a studio in as well

thanks for the interest though!

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
looks nice, how much a square foot is shop space going for down there? I used to have a great deal @ $0.50 a square. It's been going up though.

You should go hit up the sand car guys for paint work. Right now is that is the market that's hopping in So Cal.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
looks nice, how much a square foot is shop space going for down there? I used to have a great deal @ $0.50 a square. It's been going up though.

You should go hit up the sand car guys for paint work. Right now is that is the market that's hopping in So Cal.
it's about 2400 sq ft. yah, it's a lot higher than that now...especially for a good place.

yah, i'm going to be hitting up a wide variety of markets... mtb doesn't pay the bills!

So this place is basicaly going to be a giant JDD playground? For work? AWESOME!!!!
oh you betcha!!!

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
hmmm...i think i should clear things up a bit.... i'm not a bike shop. I'm a custom painter (paint helmets, golf carts, tanks & fenders, etc).

I'm going to be producing a line of softgoods (shirts, hats, etc)...& possibly get into producing my own helmet or racegear, or something totally different down the line...i'm not sure yet.

i'll still continue with my photography...i just don't know to what extent at this time... so i might put a studio in as well

thanks for the interest though!
Well that changes everything. Well good luck with your project.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Congratulations Triple-D!

The new shop looks very clean and professional... at least on the outside anyway. Looks like a great place for customres to stop by.

BTW - any chance you'd want to do a "Newcastle" helmet???

:biggrin:

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
Congratulations Triple-D!

The new shop looks very clean and professional... at least on the outside anyway. Looks like a great place for customres to stop by.

BTW - any chance you'd want to do a "Newcastle" helmet???

yah, the shop is super nice & clean. it'll be tight!

a nwecastle helmet would be sick!.....but any chance u'd want to pay me? i've got a shop to pay for now! haha

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
yah, the shop is super nice & clean. it'll be tight!

a nwecastle helmet would be sick!.....but any chance u'd want to pay me? i've got a shop to pay for now! haha

Well... now that you mention it - I AM getting a new Troy Lee MX lid for next season...

...I'll shoot you a PM once it comes in.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
definitely sand cars, buggies, race trucks, etc... what's the address? I want to come by and check it out some time...

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
Good luck dude. what kind of problems with voc's do You face in calif ? Ny is getting crazy adopting new rules daily. Crap We have to go out of state to get good paint. Seriously there is nothing better than working for Yourself everyday !~!

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
Well i finally got the keys to the shop... what a hassle... I don't want to get into it...but it's finally finished. Now i can move in & get started. I won't get my paint booth for a while (takes time for permitting, etc), but i'll still be painting (at my current location) until everything's dialed.

now it's time to work on everything else, softgoods, designs, etc, etc, etc!