Quantcast

New shuttle truck!

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Finally got myself a new MTB/surfboard hauler! I had it nearly a week and didn't really get to mess with it until today! I'm soooooo glad I won't have to half way disassemble my bike to get it to the trailhead again or try to stuff a surfboard inside the '93 T-bird I was driving! :p

A worthless post, but I'm still stoked!

jeb4

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Excellent choice. I was looking at Tundra quad cabs last weekened after I swore (about 2 years ago) that I'd never get one. Still loving my Tacoma just wish it had a little more inside.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Mike B. said:
Still loving my Tacoma just wish it had a little more inside.
w3rd. about a year after getting my Taco, i was looking to trade it in for a Tundra or a Z71. now that i'm in college, i'm glad i didn't.

nice truck, man.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Damn.. first a new(to you) bike and now this. I'm starting to not like you!!! (pure jeleousy).

Actually I'm lookng at one of those as well... congradulations!! :thumb:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
jeb4 said:
Finally got myself a new MTB/surfboard hauler! I had it nearly a week and didn't really get to mess with it until today! I'm soooooo glad I won't have to half way disassemble my bike to get it to the trailhead again or try to stuff a surfboard inside the '93 T-bird I was driving! :p

A worthless post, but I'm still stoked!

jeb4

Looks Sweet!

I got one back in May (full rear doors / Limited, but no TRD) and i'm loving it.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Jeb, I'll help you put that shuttle truck to good use. Santa Barbara is only an hour away ;)

Nice truck man!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
now hed over to yotatech.com and open up some new cc accounts and pimp that **** out. i love toyota my only 2 cars have been yota's and i wont buy any other truck (cars it has to end in imer, enz, artin, udi, etc etc unless its a suprammmmmmmmmmm)

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Thanks for the link! That's a killer site!

Slugman: The bike was brand new too :D It was an '03 so after selling my road bike and old bike I had like $100 left over! I think I found the key to buyin' stuff; wait until a new model (or two) of something comes out and then get things cheap(er). BTW....when can you make it this way man????

ZARK: Send me a PM! I'll help shuttle sometime. I'm not that good/fast (still pretty new to the DH/Freeride thing) but I have a good time. I live in Camarillo so SB is not too far away!

Thanks for the comments on my new ride! The guy should be here in less than 10 minutes to take that freakin' T-bird off my hands! I'll never go without a truck again! (at least I hope so!)

jeb4 :thumb:

dexter said:
now hed over to yotatech.com and open up some new cc accounts and pimp that **** out. i love toyota my only 2 cars have been yota's and i wont buy any other truck (cars it has to end in imer, enz, artin, udi, etc etc unless its a suprammmmmmmmmmm)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Nice truck, I love Toyota's! I would never buy another brand, they are just the best all-around trucks available.

Enjoy!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
This would be perfect to roll to the beach in...

just take the road with the least bumps.

Not good for mountains.