Quantcast

New Skin

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
i don't really give 2 sh!ts because it's just a damn website.

are you going to be showing this site to your friends to try and impress them? i didn't think so.

shut up and continue. i'm surprised what you guys will scrape off the floor to whine about.

welcome to Whinemonkey.com.

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
AlmostHeaven said:

are you going to be showing this site to your friends to try and impress them? i didn't think so.

shut up and continue. i'm surprised what you guys will scrape off the floor to whine about.

whoa, someone needs to get the sand removed from their vagina.

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
AlmostHeaven said:

The point of this website is to have an easy, standard place to talk about bicycles. If the new format makes it more difficult for some Monkeys to use, don't you think think that sort of negates the point of coming here in the first place? Why come to an online forum that you can't read?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
well, it does need to be snazzy and current in order to bring in new peeps. think about apartment buildings. they look cool for the time they are built, then after time they look dated and crappy. the peeps that have always lived there like things the way they are. the new peeps that move in only move there because they cannot afford better.

that said, i think the new stuff looks kinda blah. liked it better the old way.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
stoney98 said:
me no like the huge spacing. too much scrolling.
lol sorry to say, but the spacing hasn't changed at all, it's just white in that bar now instead of the grey it was before. There's no more scrolling ;)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I don't know about you guys, but it seems fine to me... very similar to before in terms of text size.

Maybe it's time to get onto firefox ;)

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I don't see any changes that would require more scrolling. Can you elaborate?

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I still feel like I have a hangover looking at the changes. Someone get me something to drink please, I need to start.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Ridemonkey said:
Maybe you're actually just hungover? :monkey:

I don't drink, but I think I am going to start. My eyes just aren't adjusting to it well. Maybe I need new glasses or a blindfold. :p

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
WTF, now it's blue and purple. Shouldn't whoever is playing these games be doing it at night while people aren't at work trying to get their e-biking in?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
hey i got an idea. why not make the smiley faces f'd up and retarded too. oh wait, that change was already made a few months ago to get to the new "improved" smiley face options we have now.