Quantcast

New Snakerock to road gap connector vid @ Windrock

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Nice and green out there already, love it. Thats one of my favorite runs out there. Doug did you ever finish that optional hip line on the first gap?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Doug did you ever finish that optional hip line on the first gap?
No not yet. There are some large rocks (body sized) that have to get dug out. Too many things, too little labor. We have actually been sooooo busy with cutting XC trail that we have slipped a little on DH stuff. :(

Jeff, what is your beer of choice? I will buy you one since you took the right hander into the old baby-head rock garden. Excellent choice!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
WTF is going on with my computer!?!?! It won't let me watch past where you merge onto the very beginning of snakerock.

Did you guys put in a little wooden bridge going into the top of southern rocks or has that always been there?

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Jeff, what is your beer of choice? I will buy you one since you took the right hander into the old baby-head rock garden. Excellent choice!
Same thing I told Karl - just some cheap ass white guy beer. He'll stock my right hand and you stock my left hand with coldies and we'll all call it a good day :cheers:

I love that garden and miss getting the full run at it from the waterfall.