Quantcast

New Snowshoe Trails?

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Any plans for some new trails at the Bike Park at Snowshoe before the season is over? I heard talk of a jump line... I'm having a blast with everything up there, but new runs are always welcome! :thumb:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Right now they've been working on a new DH course for Mayhem. My friend called me from up there today and said the new Pro/Ex course is as good if not better than the original Norba course.

There are plans for more but I don't think it'll get done before the end of season. I do know they have big plans for next year. There is talk of an "A-line" and more DH trails on the western side.

Mike

hardtailer88

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
Bethesda MD
I went there over the weekend, just got back! Boy, is that place awesome!!!!!!! I dont think they are building any brand new trails at the moment, to answer your question, but they are constantly working on the pro/ex dh course and it is apparently tons better than it used to be. I had never ridden on the course until this weekend, but there are awesome new drops, former nasty un-flowing sections worked smooth, and great new flowing sections.