Quantcast

New stickers: RM, et. al.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I was about to get some more "new" stickers cut for us, but decided I should seek some public opinion before doing so. What we've had so far is the just normal monkey logo.

A large one that's about 3.5 sq inches and a small frame sized one that's about 1.5 sq inches. I had a batch of large stickers printed that said RIDEMONKEY.COM on the bottom but those were a semi-special order gig.

It's been voiced that we need something different, something with the site name on it and I agree. I made up a prototype but I'm not exactly excited about it. So, if you think you can come up with something better, let me know.

Also, I tried coming up with a few random stickers for your bike frame (they'll be smaller than the graphics here), but I dunno if they're any good. Again, I'm looking for suggestions.

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
A few suggestions for the phrase sticker at the bottom. How about Buds instead of Bud (I'm assuming you mean bud as in buddies, if not ignore this). And I forget who posted a pic of their bike on here, but it had a sticker on the tt that said "Pedal Damn it!", but I don't know; I'm just spitballin'.

And I kind of like the traditional :monkey: logo, but I can't really talk because I havn't ordered any stickers yet.

Edit: I forgot to say that everything looks great, and major props for doing this.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Second the buds thing. That way, the sticker works for those who do not partake.

I like the pedal till you puke, pedal damn it! is good too . . .

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Second the buds thing. That way, the sticker works for those who do not partake.

I like the pedal till you puke, pedal damn it! is good too . . .
Yeah but then it doesnt work for those who dont have friend or dont like crappy beer.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Yeah but then it doesnt work for those who dont have friend or dont like crappy beer.
:biggrin:

mtnbrider said:
For the Ridemonkey.com one, I think no background (only foreground, like the logo stickers) would be best.
There won't be a background, for some reason that graphic is just white. All of these stickers are vinyl cuts, so there will only be one color no "white box" around them; like the original RM logo stickers.

I concur with the "buds" thought. I like the "pedal damnit!" idea also. Anyone wanna take a crack at making a better "RIDE:monkey:MONKEY.COM" logo? Adam? :clue:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
"et al" denotes extra people, not extra stuff. etc is for that...

the stickers look nice in any case, but i sure hope you're going from vector files and not printing out jaggy 72 dpi renditions.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
"et al" denotes extra people, not extra stuff. etc is for that...

the stickers look nice in any case, but i sure hope you're going from vector files and not printing out jaggy 72 dpi renditions.
They'll be sent as vectors, but I only have Photoshop Elements on my personal computer so I have to do the real work at the office.

...and thanks for the correction. :busted: