Quantcast

New Store Open!!! Sinister Bikes in stock/Ellsworth on the way!

adambiker

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted to let all in the Virginia/MD (and well, anywhere else) area know about our brand new shop in Germantown, MD! We are called Germantown Cycles and we have got a pile of Sinister frames in stock ( see pict) and oh my god these bikes are awesome . We have an MX I just built up on the floor w/a Marz 66 single crown and sram/avid/Hugi build kit - words can't describe it. I've been working in shops for 11 years and this is by far the coolest shop I've ever seen!! Pads, full face helmets, all kinds of freeride stuff is here and more on the way every day. Ever ridden Gambrill state park? We got the bikes for it. Ellsworths are arriving shortly, and we carry Giant and Scott. This store is the place i've always dreamed of working, if only i could stop wetting my pants every time the ups truck show up . . . give us a call @ (240)404-0695 or go to germantowncycles.com (just ignore the hokey picts of mtn bikers frm the mid 90's the web guy put up - soon those will all be picts of us riding) /Users/philburleson/Desktop/file.bin.jpeg

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Hmm, maybe I will have to stop by someday. And I dont see a picture on your thread. Will there be special discounts for RM friends? haha.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
Cool shop. Cool guys working there. I was in there last week while they were still setting up. Definitely go and check it out, they have a lot of products no other bike shop in the area would carry and mtb videos playing on the flat panel.

-jv-

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
jmvar said:
Cool shop. Cool guys working there. I was in there last week while they were still setting up. Definitely go and check it out, they have a lot of products no other bike shop in the area would carry and mtb videos playing on the flat panel.

-jv-

Word. Thats awesome man. Hopefully they will get good business.