Quantcast

New stuff.....

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA

I just got some new stuff. Im not sure how this sprocket is going to work out, I might have to make a small guard for it. Well see. Kink freebird forks. PrimoPro cassette rear wheel. I had a araya super 7 x up front, but the hub just died. If you have or know anyone with a low flange hub, let me know, Primopro, odyssey vandero, almost anything, or a fairly light front wheel. 36h please.

Let me know what you think:)

BoyBoy

Monkey
Apr 17, 2003
washington DC
man... whenever i see a BMX, i want one so bad.

sweet looking bike. i'd love to have that.

i'd throw a beefier sprocket on there though. me i love doing sloppy grinds and stalls. i have a habit of getting drunk, and tearing s**** up withno regard for smoothness.... i need an indestructable bike..

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Today it was raining, and I was bored so I took a sheet of 1/8" lexan that I had laying around and turned it into a sort of spider so that I can use my lexan guard. It fits perfectly to the back of the sprocket, and bolts on with the sprocket, and fits around the spindle shim. It should work really good, and since its all lexan its still mega light. Ill try to take some pictures tonight.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
your bike is soo sick it made me go out side and ride my 20 for a good 5 minutes. then i had to go back and study for finals.
:angry:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
nice ride. seat is too low though.:D

I like the small sprockets. they should be harder to bend because they have less torque when doing stalls and they are smaller so they are harder to hit when rolling into ramps and crap.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I like a low seat as well but I run mine a tad higher then most people do these days.

I said that more as a joke.....;)

when do we get to see some action shots of you riding that kick ass bike?