Quantcast

new Superman movie

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Just saw it. Amazing!

The special effects go beyond anything I've seen before... including the audio.

I'm proud of the studio for hiring a gay director and allowing him to explore a new path... that Superman is actually gay. Which is explains why he never really hooked up with any woman before.

Kudos to the first major production of a gay superhero. should be up for Academy Awards or something.

EDIT: SPOILER

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
LordOpie said:
Just saw it. Amazing!

The special effects go beyond anything I've seen before... including the audio.

I'm proud of the studio for hiring a gay director and allowing him to explore a new path... that Superman is actually gay. Which is explains why he never really hooked up with any woman before.

Kudos to the first major production of a gay superhero. should be up for Academy Awards or something.
I thought Ace and Gary were the first?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I read a bunch of media-carp where they (the studio and producers) were insisting he isn't gay, after all those other magazines were 'outting' him.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i agree, the angle of Lex Luthor (played brilliantly by Kevin Spacey) and Superman being bi-curious lovers when they were teenagers was fascinating.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Was it in 3-D? I saw a poster for it to be in 3-D Imax. I have my doubts...

3-D is soo cool.

They gay bit, I can take or leave...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
jacksonpt said:
The more I see the previews the more I want to see it.

And Kevin Spacey has to be the perfect Lex...
Actually, I didn't want to see it until I heard a spoiler...

Yes, this is supposedly a true spoiler and I color the type white so you have to highlight it to see it...

-- Apparently Superman has a child in the movie. Kid has all the strength, but isn't affected by kryponite. -- Otherwise, I couldn't think of what they could bring to the movie that'd be new and interesting.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
LordOpie said:
Yes, this is supposedly a true spoiler and I color the type white so you have to highlight it to see it...

-- Apparently Superman has a child in the movie. Kid has all the strength, but isn't affected by kryponite. -- Otherwise, I couldn't think of what they could bring to the movie that'd be new and interesting.
ah, making very good use of invisotext. Nice job.