Quantcast

new Superman movie

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ok, this thread is mos def fo real...

highlight text to read my comment which contains a minor spoiler... I was pissed that Superman tried to steal another man's woman (Lois, obviously). He's above crap like that.

Also, how does he lift a million tons of earth into outer space when it's laced with Kryptonite when he can't defend himself against some thugs while standing on the same piece of land?

If you really want to get your complete fill of Superman, rent/borrow the entire five (so far) series of Smallville... when Aquaman asked Klark to join the Junior Lifeguard Association and Clark said he wasn't ready to join the JLA, well, lots of legends being kept alive in the TV show.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Can you call it "Superman Returns" whe it's someone else? It looks interesting though and I will see it. I have not watched Smallville however.

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
I liked the new superman movie, I thought it was quite well done. And smallville is amazing, if you like superman, or superheroes, then you definately need to tune into this show.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
I got voted out of seeing SUPERMAN by the girls, & have to see "The Devil Wears Prada" today....
oh yeah. & at a recent convention last weekend ADVENTURE-CON .Supermans real outfit was for sale -so they say it was the original- used by Christopher Reeves for $11,000.. It was more a maroon color more than red though..

http://adventurecon.com/celebrities.shtml

Ray Park was cool..

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ATOMICFIREBALL said:
I got voted out of seeing SUPERMAN by the girls, & have to see "The Devil Wears Prada" today....
oh yeah. & at a recent convention last weekend ADVENTURE-CON .Supermans real outfit was for sale -so they say it was the original- used by Christopher Reeves for $11,000.. It was more a maroon color more than red though..

http://adventurecon.com/celebrities.shtml

Ray Park was cool..
I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes than see The Devil Wears Prada. Bummer man.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ciaran said:
I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes than see The Devil Wears Prada. Bummer man.
my girl read the book and so we just got home from the movie. It did not suck. In fact, as far as chick flicks go, it wasn't painful.