Quantcast

New Tesla album.....................

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Its really good, its been out for 3 or 4 months now and got it the day it came out. The more I liesten to it the better it gets, its not as hard as their older stuff, but damn it's just great listening!!!!!!!:thumb:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I've only heard the two songs they play on knac but I have to say. NO.

lame.:rolleyes: :D

:devil:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I dunno about Tesla, but that new Styxx album is off the hook!:rolleyes:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
Its really good, its been out for 3 or 4 months now and got it the day it came out. The more I liesten to it the better it gets, its not as hard as their older stuff, but damn it's just great listening!!!!!!!:thumb:
I saw Tesla in Battle Creek many moons ago. Ended up with bubble gum in my ears. :angry: :mad:

Needless to say, I was inebriated and the music was too fvkkin' loud. I took proper earplugs to the Metallica concert I attended after Tesla..........

-S.S.-

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by Zark
I dunno about Tesla, but that new Styxx album is off the hook!:rolleyes:

their kinda in the same league, huh?:p

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
and if you're really down with adding "izz" to everything, it would be "Off the chizzain", yeah, fo shizzle, nate dizzle in da hizzle my nizzle :rolleyes:
Don't forget to "G" it up during the holidays: "Fo shizzle Saint Nizzle."

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
YES Tesla's new album is great stuff. I haveit in my cd player now along with Anthrax's newest and Metallica's ...And justice for all.

J

JRB

They were never hard hard rock, but they on the same lines as guns & roses, the cult, motley crue etc.
Huh????:confused: What Tesla are you talking about? Do they make records just for you no one else has ever heard?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by loco-gringo
Huh????:confused: What Tesla are you talking about? Do they make records just for you no one else has ever heard?
Their fist album was great, it was their hardest, everything kinda mellowed out from there.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
c'mon, you had to at least smirk at that one.

on a similar note, does the succes of The Darkness herald a return to the hair band/cock rock of days gone by? or is it a one-off fluke?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Originally posted by narlus
on a similar note, does the succes of The Darkness herald a return to the hair band/cock rock of days gone by? or is it a one-off fluke?
God I hope its only a fluke. The Darkness is great in small doses, but a resurgance in hair bands would make the gates of hell open and release tons of ozone depleting hair spray into the atmosphere. The consequences would be devastating and even our childrens' children would lament the day:(

:D