Quantcast

New thirty + foot road gap at SS

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dude, the fvcking course ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some pics of the gap jump are the bomb. Its late, and I'm tired, so I'll have a thread with the airing out of the gap. I got a bunch of pics of T, Dink and Kalan hitting it...OMG it was sweet as hell!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
CHOP said:
Sport course gate start. Go down hill to the right, once you get to the big left hander you stay straight. Jump up (new jump) onto the slope, go through a series of berms that lead to the road gap. Land or go around the gap into a big flat left handed turn and then back into the woods into a new section that runs beside the sport course. Pick up the sport course and follow until you hit Ball n Jack. Take Ball N Jack down until about 50 yards from the next road crossing. Here you go up on the bank to the right and then shoot back across the trail and down to the road. This is all new. Instead of taking a right, which is what you would do to follow the Sport course (Sweet Dreams), you take a left which dumps you onto a ski slope (same slope that the bottom section of Quick Draw dumps you on). Hit a series of 4 (I believe) jumps and then back into the woods on the right, which I believe is the original pro course bottom section. After this woods section back onto the slope to the finish line. Hope this helps

You forgot the "It fvcking ROCKS!" part. :p

Man the course is F-A-S-T!!!!!!!!!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
That may be the gheyest thing i've ever heard from you Ralph :nope:

So, how was YOUR weekend?

:p

Dude, your going to love it. And NO, that was NOT they gayest thing you've heard from me....

:think: Yes it was, yes it was......

:D

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
I wish this race was a little earlier in the summer, but I've broken ten bones in the last month, and I'm moving a week after snowshoe, so I'm gonna have to take the safest route to the bottom.

I'll be the guy practicing the alternate around the gap.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone camping at this race?
How is the camping there? Last time we stayed at the hotel, and it was not worth the coin, and I am broke right now.

Edit:
Just so I don't have the same "issues" with mud that I had last time, and with things being cancelled, any idea what the weather is going to be up to this weekend? Its supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, then be quasi dry until Sunday morning. I just don't want to drive 8 hours, spend the money to get there, all that, if its going to be a wash like #1.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/allergies/tenday/USWV0703?from=weekend_topnav_allergies