Quantcast

new timing thing

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
i think a bunch of people should pitch in and buy that new timing thing that diablo has then we could use it and not spend a lot of money they are like 425$

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
“Freelap Technology will come to life at Diablo this summer and our customers will have the unique and exciting opportunity to sample this affordable technology firsthand”, said Orecchio. “Diablo will be providing this season-long timing system on many of our existing trails, in addition to some new trail concepts we are working on…Our customers should expect to see Freelap playing a major role in our day-to-day operations”.
Maybe just buy the watch thingy....

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Wow! I didn't read that part either. Lost focus before I got there. I'm getting my watch thingy modified so it says I'm faster than Woof every run. :happydance:

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
This is going to be interesting. Every fun run will now turn into a race against the clock. Things are going to get very intense. It definitely will be interesting to see what is actually faster on certain trails. I have to sell some stuff but I will hopefully be able to get one.