Quantcast

new to america

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
hello. my name is Jacob. you might pronounce it yah kub. I have recently moved to georgia in the past 3 months from denmark. we live for a short time in macon, but now we move to atlanta. i have met someone named brady. i have seen other posts for rides in georgia, would anyone show me places? brady said we're going to tennessee after thanksgiving. and pete will meet us.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
You lived in Macon? No sh!t, too bad we didn't know.

BTW - be aware of the American rule that the first time you DH with a new crew, you do all the shuttle driving and must wear a wig and heels (Peete prefers blonde, I like red myself).

Have fun at Windrock, it's AWESOME.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
dh boyeee said:
you americans sure are funny. i am excited for windrock
Hey, do you have an older sister who would like to spend some time over here as an "exchange" student? What does your mother look like?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked? Oh, dumb question. Of course he has. They have lots of bath houses in Denmark.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
What's all this jibber-jabber about rednecks and such their just good-ole mountain people who live the simple life.

But I have noticed an ever growing presence while dropping into the waterfall section.....