Quantcast

new to bellingham

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
Hey whats ups guys. Just moved here to bellingham with my girlfriend so we can ride and I can start racing again. I think this town is awesome. Are there any dh trails or something similar around here? Ive ridden a little bit of galbraith mtn and that was pretty fun. If anyone wants to hook up and ride let me know!

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
oh and if someone can tell me the name of or give me a url for the dh sanctioning body for washington or even bc that would be great

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
SuperSlow said:
Hey whats ups guys. Just moved here to bellingham with my girlfriend so we can ride and I can start racing again. I think this town is awesome. Are there any dh trails or something similar around here? Ive ridden a little bit of galbraith mtn and that was pretty fun. If anyone wants to hook up and ride let me know!
Welcome to the circus :p DH trails include the snake, the northfork, and stuff in the chuckanuts. Galbraith and padden have good xc, there are dirtjumps and urban on campus (although the cops think it's illegal!), and you are not very far away from the shore and other places in canada, and there is alway whistler, although nobody ever goes up there ;)

No matter what trails you ride, they all end up leading to bobs burger, bandito's burritos, or casa que pasa!

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
Hey,
roundandround.com is the wa race orginization. bc has the bc cup races, got to nsmb.com to find a link.

see ya round, what kind a bike ya ride? dh.

Joel

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Hey... I just moved here 2 months ago myself, I'm always lookin for more people to ride with. I've gone out and shuttled Northfork once with HippieKai and a buddy of his. Rad place to ride! Also do shuttle Chuckanut alot! And can always use somone to go to whistler with to split gas.

PM me man, I'm up for a ride any day I have off... they change all the time. Also if you want head to Kulshan Cycles on the corner of Cornwall and Chestunt and ask for Arcus, that's me.

Oh and DWAUGH when do you want to ride! I only got to ride with you that one day, I freakin deleted you number by mistake... PM or call me and we'll go ride dude!

Oh and most importantly too.. my girl rides also.. and she's jonesin for some other girls to ride with!

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
You a student by any chance? Check out our team/club website, right now things are a bit outdated seeing as I am preparing for the new school year and getting all the 2005 club/team stuff together. Our site has a forum http://www.wwucycling.com/forum/ and most of the riders post in the ride board where they are riding, when, and all the details. Once everyone gets back into town for school things pick up a bit as far as riding goes. I will be up there after next weds, gotta move in and get geared up for school but I am itching to ride some good shuttle runs, welcome to town! feel free to let me know if you have any questions