Quantcast

New to BMX

Jan 29, 2005
Hey, I am looking for a complete BMX bike to get started on. Something that can do pretty much everything reasonably well, for pretty cheap. I was looking at the Volume Black Sheep and the DK 8 pack. Which one would suit me better, other suggustions? should i stop being so cheap?

blacklisted

Chimp
Jul 13, 2005
Check out the Fit completes. They come complete with everything you really need to start out. I'd say stay away from Volume. I had a flatline a few years ago and broke the chainstay in about 2 weeks. It just depends really want kind of riding you want to do/how much $$ you really want to throw down.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I just got into bmx not to long ago and picked up a dk 8 pack i love the bike and it has been great. Had to change a few things like the headset out but otherwise it has been great it comes with great wheels and a good brake and decent 3 pc cranks which is a plus.

Jan 18, 2005
Tiverton, RI
i second the fits ive been into bmx for a few years now and the fits seem to be the bext completes on the market for the money, unless you want to start spending more money for the 06 dk complates like the daytona or cleveland, dont buy a dk a buddy had an 8 pack and it was **** but the 4 pack and like i said the daytona and cleveland are realy really nice completes

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dropsdon'tlikem said:
Hey, I am looking for a complete BMX bike to get started on. Something that can do pretty much everything reasonably well, for pretty cheap. I was looking at the Volume Black Sheep and the DK 8 pack. Which one would suit me better, other suggustions? should i stop being so cheap?
You could also look for a decent "pre-owned" bike...