Quantcast

new to forum. . .here's some pics!

Apr 30, 2006
I am new to this forum, so I figured I would post some pictures. It is kind of like bringing a pie when you are new to the neighborhood.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Word... it's The Big Potato. Hey, make sure you check out the thread in the SoCal section called "whoops." We try to post when we're heading up there. Peace and nice pics!!

Apr 30, 2006
damn, not your average noob, eh?
welcome on!
who's who in the shots?
Thanks for the kind words and welcome. I am not the most technically savvy or skilled with a bike, so I hope I can still contribute by posting pictures of people who are.

I don't think that any of the people in these shots are on this board, but they definitely deserve recognition. I should have put them on last night, but it was too late and I was excited about sleepy time.

pic #1 is Aaron Petrille, a 15 year old rock star from San Diego. I don't think he made it to pro before he got hurt and stopped riding, but the kid won all kinds of dirt jump contests. It is amazing how much talent is in San Diego.

pic #2 is Ricky Prado

pic#3 is Chris Myer or Myers. I am not very knowledgeable about bmx riders, but I think he used to ride for Dirt Bros.

pic #4 and 5 are both James Moore from San Diego

pic #6 is one of the awesome guys (I didn't get his name) jumping the huge jumps out at Real Ride (I think it is called the Compound now)

pic #7 is Vince a very cool guy and awesome jumper