Quantcast

new to nor cal

stinkyriderx

Chimp
Feb 12, 2005
laguna hills ca
hey monkeys wuts up it looks like my dad and me are movin to northern cali he just bought a vineyard on 75 acres so i hope to ride with some of you guys im 15 i ride a 04 stinky with jr t i just painted it to look like a banshee scream all black with white writing im into dh and dj so when i get up there i think im goin to have to get some pointers on where to ride, alright peace

ps:im movin 30min away from tahoe in the placerville area

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
75 acres? Holy crap. Build some stuff on that. Then go to Northstar which is by Tahoe that has some sweet lift-acessed downhill trails. There's also a lot of stuff around Auburn, some guys here know of that. If you come to the bay area there are plenty of spots all over.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
heads on that 30 min, since its the placerville area, if you want to hit up northstar its like a 2 hour drive possibly from up there, but yea come ride in auburn, its dope

stinkyriderx

Chimp
Feb 12, 2005
laguna hills ca
o ya i plan on building some major north shore, djs, mx track. i will acomplish all this when i get a skid loader

if u mean wut part of placerville then shingle springs i think i dont know for sure but it cost him 650,00 with a 4500 square foot house that were having built so ya it will be tight