Quantcast

New to Portland, want to ride with Monkies

Niq1

Chimp
Jul 12, 2006
Yep, just moved to town at the beginning of the month. My wheels have barely touched dirt, and that needs to be remedied. Anyone riding/up for a ride this weekend? I'm down for XC/DH/FR or whatever.

Niq1

Chimp
Jul 12, 2006
I'm in NE Portland, near Sandy and 57th.
IS there riding to be had in Washington Park? Obviously there is, but of what caliber?

Niq1

Chimp
Jul 12, 2006
10-4 on Salem, but I probably won't be getting there until the New Year. Black Rock in '08!

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
oh ur close to me, im on 48th n halsey, not too far from sandy. ya, washington park has lift access (the max haha) trails. pretty buffed walking trails that we've ridden on for years. ill pm you my number, i think ill head over there tomorrow, try n get a crew. we'll prolly be on our dh bikes

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
We've got some really nice XC trail system's up here in Longview if your wanting to take the 45minutes to drive up north. There's some hidden DH too, but with the rain conditions would probably do some pretty major damage. There is a loop that I do at Growlers on my DH bike, not much climbing, decent decending, short, but fun. There's Harmony trails too, lots of technical stuff.

-Kevin

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
I am accross the river in Vancouver, I'll do some DH'ing with you as soon as I put the ski bike away in the spring.

Want to try a ski bike?
I have a pair of warp ski bikes just like this one.

Duane