Quantcast

New to Salt Lake City

Jun 9, 2010
I'm 22 and don't have any girls to ride with. I moved here for the winter and have decided to stay for the summer to see what SLC has to offer. I started riding last year in Bend OR and sure do miss it. I then drove cross country back to the east coast where I'm from. Made a stop in Moah and was in to a big surprise, for Bend does not have rocks like those hahaha. But loved it, road Amasa Back and Porcupine. Well when I came back out west I went up to Whistler and just excelled, hope to be going back in the end of August 2010. Well that brings you all to this summer in Utah. I have not branched out and met a lot of people and want to change that. I really don't know that many girls and its not always fun riding with the boys. Well any ways I have done Bob Sled a lot for its close and you can take your dog, oh and its so much fun. I have also been to Draper once and had a blast, but I would love to meet some girls out here to go ride with, and maybe drink some beers. I'm not a supper strong rider yet but can hold my ground and love to push my limits. :weee:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Welcome!!! I personally am from the east coast and haven't had the great pleasure of riding much out west so I'm jealous ;)

I know there are a couple of LUNA Chix from the Salt Lake Tri team that mountain bike so maybe you could send them a message and they can help you out!