Quantcast

New to SoCal... Where to go for DH?

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
First off, hello SoCal riders!

Im recently transplanted from Washington state, and im wondering where to go for some Downhilling? Looking for high difficulty runs... steep, technical, with decent drops, blah blah. Not really into the freeriding thing, Im not really asking about where all the ladders are... In Seattle, most of the locations were of questionable legality, is it the same deal here? (In other words, am i not going to get DH locations posted on a forum?) Im living in the Glendale, so the closer to there the better...

Anyhow, any help appreciated!

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Nobody? feel free to PM me, Im more than happy to go with a group, do trailwork, etc... I just need to find some decent trails that dont require me to drive all they way out to lift assisted territory.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
First off, hello SoCal riders!

Im recently transplanted from Washington state, and im wondering where to go for some Downhilling?
go back to washington. this place sux for dh.
shivermetimbers on mtbr has a spot or two, but i'm not a big fan, and it is illegal ($500+ fine). fontana has races. orange county has some sutff but it is a hell of a drive (i've never ridden the dh trails), there is some stuff in san diego and santabarbara, but again a hell of a a drive.

time to get some spandex :twitch: