Quantcast

New to the area

slowmoe

Chimp
Mar 8, 2003
Hey Guy's,
I am a semi-pro downhiller and test rider for Mountain Bike Action magazine and I have recently relocated to Dallas. I am looking for some cool people to show me some cool trails, DJ's and DH spots in Dallas, Austin and surrounding areas. I realize it's pretty flat here, so I know the DH is pretty slim, but I would love to check out what y'all have to ride. I have built a lot of trails in California, so I know how to dig and am happy to do so.
Thanx,
Moe
slowmoe00@hotmail.com

Mar 1, 2005
I have some downhill trails here in san antonio that ive been building for the past two years . they arent super long it is texas but its techy and not bad.nobody rides them but myself and there on the downlow.

Mar 1, 2005
about 4 1/2 to 5 ,YOU should ceck out devils den or cass in arkansas aint to far from dallas awsome courses

kiwiintexas

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
Moe, there are a few of us that ride long travel bikes here in dallas. We are planning a trip to Cass Arkansas on the 10th of March. Hit me up if you are interested. We usually do an out of town trip once a month. Where in the metro mess are you?

slowmoe

Chimp
Mar 8, 2003
Thanx for the responses. Good to know there are guy's that ride bigger bikes here in Big D. I would love to head up to Cass with y'all but I have to be in a friends wedding that weekend. Send me an email (slowmoe00@hotmail.com) next time you hit up some place cool. Anything this weekend?
Moe
Alex-Trip showed me all the goods in the pdc. Very cool place.