Quantcast

New to Virginia Beach

DC40

Chimp
Mar 24, 2005
Just moved to Virginia Beach, just getting back into riding. Looking for places and people to ride with.

DC

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I'd hang out with the Beach Bums in Seashore State Park or at Mt. Trashmore, personally. I have sampled the joy grown outdoors there by bike-n-ganj hooligans years back and it was worth the trip. As for normal people to bike with or cool places to hit up, your guess is as good as mine.

DC40

Chimp
Mar 24, 2005
Ridetoofast, thanks for the link and invite. I'll be more than willing to put in some sweat equity. I am free this weekend if you need any help.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
What sort of riding are you into? We have the EVMA, along with the "First and Finest" mountain bike club through the Navy. Let me know if we can help you out finding some riding. We may be doing a group ride Sunday afternoon if you have any interest.

DC40

Chimp
Mar 24, 2005
Type of riding pretty open to everything. I have a Yeti ASX and Mountian Cycle San Andreas for trial riding. Since I have not rode in awhile my endurance is not up there. I also have Haro sx 24.

I was out the switch last weekend, but only saw a group of kids on bmx bikes

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
Aloha. If you want to get together for a ride let me know. I'll likely be riding all day on sunday. In the morning at york river then likely NN in the afternoon. You do any urban at all?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
3:00, or 1500-ish, depending on when I can get the rest of the useless over here.

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
sweet to see that we hae yet another rider in the area.

the number seems to be growing at a very rapid rate. this is a good sign!

just post or pm when you are thinking about going on a ride

PDK

Chimp
Apr 6, 2006
Icome to Vah Beach every other wknd.Looking for some REALLY Nice Dirt Jumps.and,how big are they?how many packs are we lookin' @?

Peace ,Pat

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
i recieved a nice pm from this here feller PDK he must be a real punk rocker.
-a pm from pkd
yo
i don't think you want to go there w/ me!!!!!!!if you have nothing nice to say.don't say a f****n thing to me.

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
Didn't know it was grammer class.ANYONE Else please.
well if youd been here for verry long youd know that all the old people have a field day making fun of teenagers such as me and bearmtnpicnic

but i dont know why charlie did it. hes not one to make fun of poor grammer.

and look at my signature. its been like that for a while
.|.
\/

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
You kids need to lay off the crack.

Crack, is, well, Whack.

Our DJ's are in a state of transition, currently we're working on a new line more suited to the 26" crowd.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I think I can do some digging tomorrow, but it has to be after 1 or so, I have to go out to VB for to run an errand.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
man for me to make it back there by one i'd have to wake up and actually get on the road by like 1030, which is NOT going to happen. i still need to punch my self in the face till i bleed, tie my self up, and pleasure myself tonight. eh it might...depends who wakes me up tomorrow.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Not being one who wants to interfear in another man's self fladulation, why don't we do this Wednesday and Thursday. Can you keep your hands off yourself long enough those to days to wrap your hands around the handle of a shovel and make something appear other then stains?

DC40

Chimp
Mar 24, 2005
I can make out on Wed, but do not get off work till 3:30, wouldn't be able to get out there till 4pm.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
i can do 4ish on wednesday, i got class till bout then so yeah. then thursday i should be up for my regular 3-5 building. then friday i only got class till ten. i say we build allllllll damn day again. you down ian? call my room later too dude.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
so
when are y'all going to post some pics of your work? i have that nasty thing called a 9-5 type job so i cant make it during the week. i certainly look forward to actually sampling said terra firma tastiness.
i regret to inform y'all that my dirt piles took a serious beating during the storms but it is only dirt after all...it could've been my house.
i plan on building both days this weekend. the standing offer, aside from eventual riding that is, is grubbage and beer for sweat equity. if'n yer gonna come out, let me know so i can have sufficient g & b.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I can dig any of those days, no worries. However, won't have the truck back until Friday at this point.

Also, we need to keep my ass crack away from poison oak/ivy. I have a mad case of the rash in my ass right now, and it sucks in ways only Steve Irwin can tell you about.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
hahah thats awesome, way to go. what did i tell you about rubbing your body all over random objects? word i'll call ya later...probably right now that i know that your still up.