Quantcast

New to washington LETS RIDE!!!

Mustang85

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
Encinitas, its near San Diego
Been here for a day my bike is aching to get used someone take me on a ride or tell me where to go.
Reloacated from san diego area to woodinville. is there anything within riding distance...5mi...i live off woodinville duvall road. I dont mind driving but my arse is a bit sore from the 1400miles it took to get here. Ill ride anything xc dh whateves DH is my fancy BUT I JUST WANT TO RIDE :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Thanks in advance to anyone who replys

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Lots of good stuff in that area. Even some XC right near you. (Riding distance!)
Closest "DH" is about an hour drive.
Yeah, check out the BBTC calendar and go on a "Thrilla" ride Thursday. The ride leader is from Woo-ville too and will hook you up with some local XC stashes...

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Tim's is a long ass way from his place.
Things must have changed. Way too much attitude a few years back. I never went back.
Mike at Woodinville Bikes would be his local hook up. Great vibe. Good honest mechs. Decent pricing.

Got a few local rides planned yet? Ask around for "Uncle Milty's.."

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Tims is good. I live in Monroe so I'm not very far away. Send me a PM and I'll be happy to show you some DJ's and DH. There is a DH trail that is about 45 mins away from Woodenville.