Quantcast

New Toolbox!!!!

just because i have been waiting to get one for months, and it looks so damn cool. i am stoked. now when i need to go into shops i dont have to carry the stupid thing, it has wheels. and i can fit more junk in it, and some spare parts. for some reason though i keep needing bigger toolboxes. i guess i just like having everything with me..... hope you all enjoy the pics as much as i did getting it all setup (some changes may happen in future.

Attachments

well does a disaster of a bench count? the box may be organized, but the bench NEVER is (unless doing suspension work, and even then it is a crapshoot) you should have seen my 8 drawer craftsman, that thing was way too organized....at the begining of the day

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i'll be getting one of them winged pallets soon. they make me happy. by the way, what kind of case is that? it's a biggen!

i got my handy little 6" deep CH Ellis:

only paid $10 for it, too. waiting on black hardware (me no likey chrome) and the pallet.

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
I have a bigger one, but it was for when I was a field service engineer for a big HVAC outfit. Plus all the specialized test equipment.

Nice job, if that is just for bike repairs/maintenance, you have me beat.

Bigger? must have been a pelican case or something custom. that is the biggest one they make (oh jesus bragging about the size of my toolbox now, gotta stop)....but yeah all bike stuff in there. there si another plano under that one, and a bunch of other tools in front that you cant see, mainly c-dale tools

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Arm On Fire said:
I have a bigger one, but it was for when I was a field service engineer for a big HVAC outfit. Plus all the specialized test equipment.

Nice job, if that is just for bike repairs/maintenance, you have me beat.

I had a big one when I was a field Service Engineer too. Worked on high end CNC machines. Fun job but I hated spending 200 nights a year in hotels.

J

JRB

mack said:
It isnt a tool box if its organized! that takes all the fun out of it... :D
Why doesn't it suprise me to see that you half ass your tool organization??? :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
yeah, i was hoping for an 8" one, but got this off ebay for $10, so i couldn't pass it up. figure i'll use it for bike tools, and my Craftsman box for general tools.