Quantcast

New Toy

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
GravityFreakTJ said:
A little bit of everything.
I Like it TJ - give me the rundown on the build please.

I've decided to keep the Chase I picked up as well, Need to figure out how I want to build it up - key thing about the build being "as cheaply as possible!" :D

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
MMcG said:
I Like it TJ - give me the rundown on the build please.

I've decided to keep the Chase I picked up as well, Need to figure out how I want to build it up - key thing about the build being "as cheaply as possible!" :D

Mark,pm me your number again and i will call ya Monday.I have parts i was goin to sale on here but i can give you first crack at em :thumb:

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i would try adjusting the rebound and possibly putting new oil in before you go with a new fork...they aren't that bad if they are tuned properly

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
TJ, check out the new dirt jump series Manitou is coming out with. I think they are called the Gold Series. You can get a 100mm or 80mm version. Also keep checking your mailbox. There should be a goody in there for you this week.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
profro said:
TJ, check out the new dirt jump series Manitou is coming out with. I think they are called the Gold Series. You can get a 100mm or 80mm version. Also keep checking your mailbox. There should be a goody in there for you this week.

Thanks for the heads up on the fork.The "goody" showed up today,thanks man :thumb: