Quantcast

New Toys on the Way :D:D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I just ordered me one o' deez

I want it NOW!

But I will just have to wait my 5-7 buisness days. It'll come in just in time for me to be on my trip...:(

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Lefty said:
Whehehehe..

have you fallen on your head.

what should you do with such a bike. :confused: You can;t even huck of it a garage roof. :dead:
I could too!

It would just break, and I would break. But hey, even when I huck my FR bike it breaks, and I break. So no big deal :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Alas, I will need a roadbike soon :(
With my shoulder totally out of commission I will need something low impact to keep my legs and cardio in shape.

Problem is I only have about $600 to throw down and road bikes are 'spensive.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
stosh said:
Has the TDF influenced people to buy road bikes now?

stosh said:
Right but still.... seems like a bunch of people have been buying road and cross bikes lately.

The Tour has NOTHING to do with me buying a cross bike. First of all, cross and road are different.....

I have been looking at a road bike for a while now. I have been asking about them for a while. I then decided that I dont want to be stuck on just the road and that I want to be able to do single track and the such.

I am very impressed with the athletics of the Tour riders, but honestly, it doenst interest me at all.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BigMike said:
The Tour has NOTHING to do with me buying a cross bike. First of all, cross and road are different.....

I have been looking at a road bike for a while now. I have been asking about them for a while. I then decided that I dont want to be stuck on just the road and that I want to be able to do single track and the such.

I am very impressed with the athletics of the Tour riders, but honestly, it doenst interest me at all.
I wasn't being critical. It's made me take a second look at road bikes.