Quantcast

new toys

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
right on...

What is line like, i am going to need a new pair of twin tips next year and was considering them, right now i was planning on going with 1080's...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
caputo1989 said:
Line's are soft.
:stupid:

Line skis have awesome graphics and the company has a very progressive pro team, but the skis are about as flexy as you can imagine. They also have durability issues. I had a pair start to delaminate on me in one season. I sold 'em and bought a pair of K2 Public Enemies (awesome skis).

Now that I've totally ragged on the skis you just bought, go enjoy those Pollard Pros, you telemarking hippy! :thumb:

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
So, if you lived 10 minutes away from eldo, had a very, very cheap season pass, no job (they just came up to me and told me I was done), no school, and no dependents, you wouldn't go there? Come on dude, it's not that bad.

manhattanprjkt83: I have a friend who just tore his miniscus and has no need for skis now. Sucks for him, awesome for me :evil:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
T0mo said:
So, if you lived 10 minutes away from eldo, had a very, very cheap season pass, no job (they just came up to me and told me I was done), no school, and no dependents, you wouldn't go there? Come on dude, it's not that bad.
Absolutely I'd go there. Hey - it's better than *most* of the skiing in the Midwest. ;)

You still have to divide Eldora ski days by 8.4 to get a "real-ski-day-equivalent" number........ :p

-S.S.-