Quantcast

New trail at Tapeworm

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
New trail at tapeworm. Joy, myself and our little squirt built a connector trail. It's called MC trail for mutoli connector. Joy came up with sweet name. I gave Kaylin, our baby the machete and turned her loose. Joy and I left for beers, came back and there was a sweet trail. I bet your 8 month old can't do that! Anyways, ride it, break it in. It should be a fun trail. I hired a neighbor kid to make this map of the trail:clapping: Enjoy! The last 50 yards still needs to be cleared better, but the rest is good to go! It's the trail in light brown.

Attachments

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Funny...I was just thinking about Tapeworm earlier today. Now I guess I'll have to go out there real soon! Thanks for the heads-up.:thumb:
No doubt, so was i. i was thinking of riding there next Sunday. Crazy thing is the last time i rode there i sprained my knee, riding with the Mutolis...

So it's been a while...

i'll definately hit it up, i hope i don't pop my knee outta joint riding it.:monkey:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Kool. I just got a new light so we should hit it up some night next week.

tape-Whistlestop anyone?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
No doubt, so was i. i was thinking of riding there next Sunday. Crazy thing is the last time i rode there i sprained my knee, riding with the Mutolis...

So it's been a while...

i'll definately hit it up, i hope i don't pop my knee outta joint riding it.:monkey:
You gonna do that after the swap meet?? YOur still headed down right??

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
Cool! So there's an entrance to it right at the end of the log ride? Do you have any TTF's on it?

Glad to see work being done at the Worm. The dirt jump area has been getting love too.

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
It's more of a one way trail, once it's broke in it'll be the longest decent at tape(which isn't saying much) the best way to enter it....from the parking lot, take the first trail on the right, about 50yds in take a left, another 150yds or so the trail will be on your right. It finishes down by the Log ride. It still needs to be broke in, so the more it gets ridden the better.

Jun 18, 2004
It's more of a one way trail, once it's broke in it'll be the longest decent at tape(which isn't saying much) the best way to enter it....from the parking lot, take the first trail on the right, about 50yds in take a left, another 150yds or so the trail will be on your right. It finishes down by the Log ride. It still needs to be broke in, so the more it gets ridden the better.
I went out near dusk today... I thought you were supposed to enter by the logride for some reason... took me awhile to find it...

no that I know more I might try to ride it from the other way tommorrow... good times

were you on that new orange enduro trail bike?

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
I'm going out tonight before it gets dark out and try to find it. I have a bone to pick with Parasite so I'll be going round in that vicinity, swearing to myself on the log piles. :disgust1:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I'm going out tonight before it gets dark out and try to find it. I have a bone to pick with Parasite so I'll be going round in that vicinity, swearing to myself on the log piles. :disgust1:
Parasite can do that! Especially now with all the new fun log piles!:brows:
Try and hit it the mc trail from the other side. It would be no fun from the log ride side. Like Mut said, it will be mucho better once it gets ridden more just like any new trail. Don't let all the brush at the end get you discouraged. Hopefully one day this week we can head back out and get it cleared better.

PS. Mut rides a green rain and I ride a blue superlight. You may run into us out there. We ride there all the time (in daylight).

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
Parasite can do that! Especially now with all the new fun log piles!:brows:
Try and hit it the mc trail from the other side. It would be no fun from the log ride side. Like Mut said, it will be mucho better once it gets ridden more just like any new trail. Don't let all the brush at the end get you discouraged. Hopefully one day this week we can head back out and get it cleared better.

PS. Mut rides a green rain and I ride a blue superlight. You may run into us out there. We ride there all the time (in daylight).
I know, I've been riding the new stuff every week and still having a hard time! 'Course I do not like going the uphill side of the logpiles...

Yeah I'll go in the "correct" way. I'll look for you guys but you may ride too early. I will probably get there around 5:00-ish and I do have a light cuz I can't ride that fast to get out before dark!