Quantcast

New trails and stunts for Twenty-Ten

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Yeah, I agree that better trail marking would be huge, particularly if there can be a better map to go with it. I've learned my way around alright by now, but you kinda need to follow someone who's been around the block a few times if you're new to the mountain and are trying to find something specific.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Seriously, I don't like anything man made, but I would like to see some kind of progressive table top jumps to play on and practice on without the risk of planting myself on the backside of the landing.

A few years ago they had that on the bunny slope which is probably where i belong anyway.

Bunny slope would be a PERFECT spot for a jump line or 2 (or 3) :thumb:

Kick on the lights for some nighttime events even!

DhUrbaner

Chimp
Oct 9, 2006
Just finished clearing the original chute and the trail following it. That will be a real treat come spring. A real oldie but goodie brought back to life. Be back up next week to clear another O.T.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Just finished clearing the original chute and the trail following it. That will be a real treat come spring. A real oldie but goodie brought back to life. Be back up next week to clear another O.T.
how much snow is still up there? the shot in the webcam looks like a lot of snow

did you get my message guy?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
they are still on full on snow mode right now and havent picked a date yet. its usually in April, so it should be sometime then.

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
you guys need to make a booter/step down to the lookers right about 1/2 up the triple. there is a logging road switch back build it there. just make a take off ,that would send you right out into the off camber open slope right before it flattens out where lars chucked it in that movie

it would be sick i've been looking at it for a wHile
the last work weekend was a lot of fun.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I would LOVE to get there this winter...CNY is getting SLAMMED with snow...gf's folks are not far, on the other side of oneonta and they got 20" in two days...

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
It's official!!! Soul-Skier is over winter and ready for the taste of dirt. Skied Hunter on Saturday. It was such a waste of 63" inches of snow. West side was closed...no power. Lost one of my fatties skiing some **** under F-lift. Should have went to Platty.

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
I rode XC and freeride today here local. Dont worry boys your DH is just around the bend, the snow is real good.. soul skier PFFFT , he's listening to queen and singing get on yer bikes and RIDE !! I can,t blame him on that

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
wtf happened??
Not sure really. I rode a line under F-Lift. Not a ski trail, just a quick, steep, staircase shot w/ a couple small drops. The snow was literally bottomless. The last air dropped me out on the groomers and when I landed I only had one ski. I couldn't find it anywhere. Reported it to ski patrol and two days later they found it!

I rode XC and freeride today here local. Dont worry boys your DH is just around the bend, the snow is real good.. soul skier PFFFT , he's listening to queen and singing get on yer bikes and RIDE !! I can,t blame him on that
Talk about a queen!

Anyone gonna ski Platty this Sunday? I feel like spring skiing. Is there a butter box in the "terrain park?" I like butter.