Quantcast

New Trek Prototype DH bike?

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
floating shock? it looks like the shock is attached to both the lower seat stay (upper chain stay?) and the linkage, below the down tube mounted linkage pivot.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
fyck yah, that looks rad, I will buy one of those, I never thought I'd be sold on a particular brand since I like to try everything, but I love my session and it'll probably be getting ready for replacement when that bugger comes out. Looks awesome.

[TA]

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
The Great White North
Don't expect to see this in shops anytime soon (ever) just something I wanted to try out. Trek's ACG group (2 of us) build a lot of bikes just to try new ideas. Can't get into too many details about what this one does exactly, but I'm glad you like it!

Those shoes belong to Leov, I doubt he has a hard time getting the hot new gear :thumb:

Can you ever had too many chainstays?

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Not rare, in full production now. Hellcats are about 3 weeks out (all black ones).
so the minnaars are being shipped right now?

well the last i heard minnaar was still wearing his sample shoes from months ago... but I only heard that from Dean... what does he know ;)

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
so the minnaars are being shipped right now?

well the last i heard minnaar was still wearing his sample shoes from months ago... but I only heard that from Dean... what does he know ;)
well, Mr. Name Dropper.... :thumb:

Dean Happened to be in Whistler with lots of new 5.10 goodies and told Fraser and myself exactly what Fraser just told you.

But hey, what does he know anyway

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
[TA];3505310 said:
Don't expect to see this in shops anytime soon (ever) just something I wanted to try out. Trek's ACG group (2 of us) build a lot of bikes just to try new ideas. Can't get into too many details about what this one does exactly, but I'm glad you like it!

Those shoes belong to Needles, I doubt he has a hard time getting the hot new gear :thumb:

Coooool:thumb: If at any stage Trek wants to make your ACG group 3 strong give me a call;) hehe.

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
well, Mr. Name Dropper.... :thumb:

Dean Happened to be in Whistler with lots of new 5.10 goodies and told Fraser and myself exactly what Fraser just told you.

But hey, what does he know anyway
sweet good to know, the last I heard they were still far out. sorry for being a re-re.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
[TA];3505310 said:

Those shoes belong to Leov, I doubt he has a hard time getting the hot new gear :thumb:

Drop something off with Than here in Asheville. Max load testing. I swear I won't run over and rip it off his car.;)