Quantcast

New Trials Game!!!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
you my friend just ruined what little productivity I was going to have for the month of December...

THANK YOU!!!

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I liked the old one. I have the full version. I just found the beginners section (first 6 levels) easy and the hard was downright impossible.

Not bad. Don't like how slow the bike is. It feels like the low torque crap bike in the first version

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Roasted said:
I liked the old one. I have the full version. I just found the beginners section (first 6 levels) easy and the hard was downright impossible.

Not bad. Don't like how slow the bike is. It feels like the low torque crap bike in the first version
This isn't the full version and the old one didn't give you a choice of bikes in the trial version either. You have to pay/download the full version to switch bikes/levels.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
flatulant_man said:
couldn't get it to load correctly. when i tried, it put up the demo screen but forgot to load the bike, so i was, like the invisible rider. bogus. oh, well, sounds fun, i'll try again later. :thumb:
Make sure you select the game window - the controls don't work until you have the window selected - just try clicking on it.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
syadasti said:
This isn't the full version and the old one didn't give you a choice of bikes in the trial version either. You have to pay/download the full version to switch bikes/levels.
I realize that. I was just commenting :)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
syadasti said:
Make sure you select the game window - the controls don't work until you have the window selected - just try clicking on it.
I had the same problem on my Mac, the game loaded up but the bike was invisible. I almost made it through the first level though even with no bike.

If you have a PC to run it on that will work.