Quantcast

New USA flag design?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Meh, the flag was probably just made in China.

It's like the endearing typos on all those take-out menus.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Dude, have you like seen the dollar bill dude? I mean, like seriously have you really looked at it? There's some crazy **** going on brah. It'll totally blow your mind.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Dude, have you like seen the dollar bill dude? I mean, like seriously have you really looked at it? There's some crazy **** going on brah. It'll totally blow your mind.
I know about thew whole freemasons and ocult stuff thingy that a lot of people like to believe but Im not one of those people.
Im not saying this is any satanic whatever but I just think its weird that the stars are up side down and I was hoping to get a usefull explenation here.

Yeah I know, wishfull thinking :rimshot:

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
All this has pointed out is that a guy from Holland spotted something about the US flag that 99% of Americans would miss. The terrorists MUST be behind this! Or that damned Pentaverate again...or Skull and Bones... Don't taze me, bro!

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
It's the damned Satinists, I tell you. If anyone knows about these things, it's me...

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I'm going with the "Made in China" theory. Someone screwed up sewing the union onto the flag. Big flags like that are expensive and I'll bet they got a "deal" on it.

Of course it's not as much fun as a good conspiracy theory. :p

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I dont think this is just a made in China thing. As 3d said before (I now actually know what its about)

you mean kind of like this:

surprised?
The stars on the Republican party logo have changed the year Bush was elected.
Im just really confused with this because i dont want to believe a hocus pocus story, Id like a more normal and sane explenation.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is the flag for the New Worldwide government. Get ready to be issued your international ID card and implant.