Quantcast

new way of seeing mtb vids.

nsfreeriders

Chimp
Jan 23, 2005
found this on wwwnorthshorefreeriders.com

As for RIP.tv - We are sick of dealing with the idiotic tv industry and advertisers that don't know how to reach young people because no one watches the television. I am gathering video content produced by ourselves and producers like us to build a full schedule that is all action sport focussed starting with MTB. I'm looking for stuff like athlete profiles, company profiles, films, tv series', winning Race runs, teasers... etc.
Instead of hosting your own teasers you should just send them over to us to burden the cost. We will link back to you when you have hot stories on the site(s). If everyone's coming to see teasers and video content through us then you'll get massive traffic and exposure when something comes up in your area. We will be the Hub for all MTB websites.
Also, we're planning on airing full videos. Eventually we want to be able to pay for all the content we have but the cart can't go before the horse unfortunately so I need producers to submit their films and other content to create a kick ass demo site to generate some investment to get the ball rolling. For films I'm looking for what was produced last year and even from a few years ago. The airing will spark new interest in "old" material and generate sales as well as using the older material as a place to imbed the teaser for the newest project the production company is doing to promote that for sales. It works great for everyone and sticks it to the TV land that doesn't want us even though we're attracting the audience that advertisers are aching to reach.