Quantcast

New Website

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
great site! was expecting you to have got a job with rockyroads when i saw the tread

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Nice iphone interface.
This... I saw it was flash so got on my phone to see if it'd fail spectacularly (I was all ready to abuse you!) or degrade somehow. And instead it works pretty damn well, albeit with a redirect to transcendmagazine.com.

How does it work, what's it using? Never seen an interface like the one it throws up.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
It redirects as the software package I am being used is hosted there. It costs a decent amount, and the license is only good for one registered domain (and is keyed to it with an activation ID), so this is a nice way around it.

Why they can't make the entire interface html 5 vs flash I have no idea. I've asked for it.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
It would be really nice to have some feature to give a photo props or something or post a Facebook/Google+ link for a certain photo to get you more exposure.

I say that because I wanted a friggin' "LIKE" or "THUMBS UP!" button for that pic of Brad Benedict in his USA jersey.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
While these are all good suggestions, it's a portfolio site for potential clients more than anything else. That backend will transfer over to another site shortly though, and will hopefully be a bit more interactive there. Definitely going to take a new interface though, as that one is for presentation purposes more than anything else. A facebook like thing would be easy enough to throw on there, but it would link to the entire gallery, as you can only link to a page with it.

Thanks for the suggestions though!