Quantcast

New wheels.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Nice rig!

And what's wrong with ebay? :think: I have scored many a deal off of ebay. if it wasn't for ebay I would be limited to one bike.

J

JRB

Rip said:
And you will be glad to hear this loco, none of the parts came of of ebay. Wheels are oryx hubs laced to Mavic D321's.
Cool - keep us informed on the hubs. They are on the list, along with Hope XCs, that I am trying to get Wumpus to build on.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I've got to get around to it yet. They are lighter than the wheels that were on it and the wheels I was going to be getting. I'll be swapping out saddle and tires for Dalton. I also gave up on getting it lighter.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Rip said:
I've got to get around to it yet. They are lighter than the wheels that were on it and the wheels I was going to be getting. I'll be swapping out saddle and tires for Dalton. I also gave up on getting it lighter.
you should take a wednesday off, drive down to holiday farm and do one of their weekly races.........and we could grab some chow in pittsfield after (5 minutes away)

the wednesday races start up sometime in May

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
you should take a wednesday off, drive down to holiday farm and do one of their weekly races.........and we could grab some chow in pittsfield after (5 minutes away)

the wednesday races start up sometime in May
I'd be up for that as well. (nothing like inviting myself huh? :D )