Quantcast

New whip...should be here tomorrow.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It's pearl white. Leaning towards the white Totem to go with it. Wasn't exactly planning on a new bike, but the sale pushed me over the top at 30%. Might take a bit to get it built up, but I have wanted one for quite a while and a test ride sealed the deal for me.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Except it won't break and if I need anything I can actually get service :D
does knolly do lifetime warranties? I'm not knocking the bike, my friend has one and loves it, I'm genuinly curious. All aluminum will break eventually. Specialized has pretty good service in my experience...

Anyway, looks tight, hope you enjoy

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
does knolly do lifetime warranties? I'm not knocking the bike, my friend has one and loves it, I'm genuinly curious. All aluminum will break eventually. Specialized has pretty good service in my experience...

Anyway, looks tight, hope you enjoy
Frame has two year warranty, three year crash replacement. I was kidding about the Specialized thing. My other bike is a Demo.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
The Demo is an 05. I like it, but it's a bit too small. I have had an eye on the DT for a long time. Should make for a good XC bike :D

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Awsome!!! There's just something about a new bike that makes us all want to ride even more. I've got friends delivering my new Xprezo Furax WC to me after the UCI World Cup DH in Bromont! Good luck with the new whip.