Quantcast

New windows and blinds......

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
My, oh, my, how much better the house looks with the new windows and blinds we're having installed. Almost 20yrs together, and we finally took the leap to have the job done. $875 for the blinds through Marcie's Blinds, and about $7000 for 12 windows through Window World (gee, do you think I'm giving a shameless plug here?). Now before anyone goes "pics or stfu", I'm still in awe with the work and how fast they are getting the job done. Plus, there seems to be a bit of a delay with the blinds (scheduling hiccup, though not our fault). So, if you want to see the finished job, just give me a day or so and I will oblige.

Hey, at least the wife is happy, though my pocketbook will say differently for a few months........

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
If everything about people's personal lives... -*hint hint: baby updates; car mod ideas; job reports; what i ate/drank/pooped-went to fb, teh almighty RM would be a dull place indeed.
um....what I'm getting at is the posting a new thread rather than a single post in a GMT thread.

But however you get your rocks off.