Quantcast

New World Disorder 6 Premier

chimpinto

Chimp
Oct 5, 2005
Hey everyone,

Jack’s Bicycle Shop and the Western Cycling Club are premiering the New World Disorder 6 film, Unchained. It’s going to be shown Thursday, October 13th at Artzen Hall 100 at Western Washington University. The show starts at 7:00pm, opening with the first annual Bike on Film Festival. At this time, a couple of independent local bike films will be competing for a cash prize!! $$$ After the contest, there will be the distribution of awesome shwag, and finally, the featured film. Gracing us with his presence will be the former Kona Clump rider, Dave Watson.

After the film, head on over to the State Street Depot Bar & Grill for the after party and a late showing. The address is 1327 N. State St., near the 21st Century Bowling alley.

Admission for the show is $5, and $4 for students.
Below is a link to a teaser on Pinkbike.com …. Scroll down to find it.
http://pinkbike.com/modules/news/?op=archivelist&dmonth=8&dyear=2005

See you all there!

WWU Cycling Club President,

Barbara Karabin
barb@wwucycling.com

chimpinto

Chimp
Oct 5, 2005
Fast&Smooth said:
how much is the cash prize for the winning video?
$40 Grand Prize plus 25% of collected entry fees
$15 2nd place prize and 10% of collected entry fees
$5 3rd place prize and 5% of collected entry fees

If you want, you can still enter. Contact me at barb@wwucycling.com if you're interested.... however, you will be lowering david's chances of winning. :)

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
i was just wondering. i'm sure it's too late for me to submit winning work :P

actually now i see i still could...but i have classes that night til late so if someone who wasn't even going to be there enter the contest? how would that work...