Quantcast

New World Disorder 6 "UNCHAINED"

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I seem to remember seeing that movie somewhere before... ;)

edit: Still might end up being a good flick, though... hopefully the music in the movie will be better than the music in the trailer.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
sayndesyn said:
I can think of a few of those riders that should be replaced by some of they youngblood out there that can outride them after a 12 pack. Of course the one video a year they do secures their extreme image and sponsorship contracts...
It does say Kona prestents so that should explain why some of the riders are in that video.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
CBJ said:
It does say Kona prestents so that should explain why some of the riders are in that video.
CBJ: Maybe you should sponsor a video. Then you can make the riders plug the product you sell. ;) I can see it now: Cedric: "this CBJ stuff is awesome. My kids will be great athletes, smart and good looking."

If you don't get this, click on the link in CBJ's sig.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I'll take Earthed2 over this "freeride" so called stuff anyday. Can you imagine the sick **** that would happend if the top Aussies/Brits and Minaar changed their focus to videos? Bourdon would be working at Pizza hut and Cowan would be taking the orders..

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
sayndesyn said:
yeah I know.. If you pitch in the money I guess you get to product plug out the wazoo. Nevermind the fact that guys like Van Dine are racing fast as hell and can do better tricks than certain people in their own backyard....

sounds like a big slam to the c-dog...true though...i still like him :dancing:

roberts

Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
Racers routinely go bigger and faster than freeride. No disrepect to FR, but racing takes a level of skill that FR does not.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
roberts said:
Racers routinely go bigger and faster than freeride. No disrepect to FR, but racing takes a level of skill that FR does not.
Yeah brah!!! Racers so rule all freeriders. I mean, what are those clowns thinking even trying to ride bikes. They should hang it up for sure. If you can't place top ten in a world cup race, you should not be in any mountain bike video. People like Berrecloth, Vanderham, and all of those other "freeride" characters are a waste of space. They are all just hucksters with no skill at all.
Wait, i've got an idea. Let's get all the copys of dissorder videos we can find, and burn them. Maybe then those no talent meat huckers will finally go away. :mumble:

roberts

Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
Who will place higher - A top freerider in a World Cup event or a top World Cup DHer in a freeride event.

Oh yeah, that's already been answered and the winner is Cedric!

The top free riders definitely have skill. I am just saying the top DHers have more skill and need more videos devoted to them.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
oly said:
Im confused, should this be in the race or freeride forum??? Stop the madness before someones head explodes.
yeah man, what the huck chuck? I won't stand for this B.S.
Somebody move, or close this thread A.S.A.P.
What a discrace to all that is the Ridemonkey DH forum. :nuts:

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
roberts said:
Who will place higher - A top freerider in a World Cup event or a top World Cup DHer in a freeride event.

The top free riders definitely have skill. I am just saying the top DHers have more skill and need more videos devoted to them.
It works both ways bro. Vanderham can shred DH with the top racers too, check his result from the whistler air DH, the dude is just skilled on a bike. Coming from a member of the anti-huck bandwagon.

I'm not making much sense right now so maybe I'll comment again later.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
The riding looked good, the presentation & aesthetics were lame. and freeriders shouldn't speak... what the hell was htat about "bitch" & "rock-n-roll?" so weak.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
roberts said:

You are mentaly challenged aren't you? Did you see Cedric in the video that is posted here? Hate to break the news to ya. Cedric likes to partake in being a Freerider. Some people actualy consider themselves moutain bikers, and could give a **** less about being labeled a racer, or a freerider. :thumb:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
roberts said:
So pinning a WC course takes more skill than threeing a road gap or tailwhipping a gapper? Riiiiiight.

Its all mountain biking,.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
that public enemy is layered on top of some other rock track... don't like it nor is it fitting for riding/scene.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
dump said:
that public enemy is layered on top of some other rock track... don't like it nor is it fitting for riding/scene.
Aw come on man that's PE with Anthrax from like 91 or there abouts.....

Nobody remembers or owns that track besides me? :confused:

.......and yes they're definitely making fun of the collective........which after hearing the director's commentary track on the collective, someone most certainly should.

EDIT: beat to the punch!!!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
kidwoo said:
Aw come on man that's PE with Anthrax from like 91 or there abouts.....

Nobody remembers or owns that track besides me? :confused:

.......and yes they're definitely making fun of the collective........which after hearing the director's commentary track on the collective, someone most certainly should.

EDIT: beat to the punch!!!
what choo talkin bout foo? I listen to public enemy and anthrax all the time. Ask T-roy. Every time I put in Anthrax, he says, " is this testament?"