Quantcast

New World Disorder 7 in Bellingham

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Passing along the word for all to see:

Kona Bicycles and Jack's Bicycle Center are pleased to announce we will be co-hosting the premier for Freeride Entertainment's new film the New World Disorder VII, Flying High Again. The film showing some of the best extreme mountain biking around is known as one of the best in the industry.

To see more about the film and view the teaser vids visit their site http://www.nwdfilms.com/home.php

The event will be held at the Mt. Baker Theatre in Bellingham on Thursday October 19th, 2006.

Doors open at 6:30pm and the film starts at 7:30pm. Tickets are $8.00 each and can be purchased online at the Mt. Baker Theatre's web site or at the door.

Kona Team Rider Dave Watson will be on hand to help MC the event and there will be lots of great swag from Kona, Fox, Race Face and Jack's Bicycle Center to name a few. Show up early and stay late to get a chance at some of the loot.

An after party will be held and will be announced shortly.

All Net proceeds from the event will benefit the WHIMPs Mountain Bike Coalition.

:biggrin:

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Go Huck Yourself is once again putting on the one in Renton. It will definately go off...so keep your calender open!!!

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
For anybody who's on the fence about seeing this in Bellingham, I highly recommend it. Fanatik brought Roam to Mt. Baker theater and it was a great atmosphere. The theater seats 1500 so there's plenty of room and for Roam the turnout had to of been close to 800 (pretty good for a mt. biking film IMO). I'm stoked shops around here are stepping it up and making things like this happen.

dont B a punk! drive a lil wayz come see it in Renton! the kube 93.3 haunted house is next door to where NWD7 is showing so you can do that to or come down early in the AM ride all day see the show and the haunted house and make a day trip of it... lets get down to the facts... y'all think the B-Ham is SOOOO gr8 but thats because you havent been anywhere else... i grew up in laurel... yes laurel a 2 mile stretch between b-ham & lynden, i love the riding up there but there is so much more to offer else where. LIKE IN RENTON ON OCT 14th 7PM @ the full throttle cafe!!! check up on it! www.gohuckyourself.com

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Yeah there is alot more out there and some of the B'ham peeps need to get out and experience more of it. I would argue though that Galby would be a much better place to come ride for the day and then see the show afterwards. Although the best option would be to do a Shore trip and then and the way home stop in on the way home for the movie.