Quantcast

New World Disorder 7....Renton Premier

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Go Huck Yourself Fool. The biggest baddest TWO videos are going to be premiered on the 14th. Along with NWD 7 we will be showing the Atomlab video "Tough as Hell" All the details are at GHY Headquarters.

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
No one wants to see this???? No one wants a chance to win a bunch of crap???? Whats up PNW???

Doors Open at 7:00 and the films start at 8:00

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Sounds like fun! I'll definitely try to make it. Funny how NWD usually comes out at the tail end of the season, whereas the Warren Miller ski series comes out prior to ski season to get everyone excited for the season.

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
The bike season never ends...there is always some kind of bike to ride!!! But I know what you are talking about.

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
The bike season never ends...there is always some kind of bike to ride!!! But I know what you are talking about.
Yeah, I guess I was mostly talking about having to put my DH bike away. Except for the occasional Cap4 shuttle rides when its not too ridiculously muddy. Depending on what the winter is like, I may be XC-ing all winter. I'll just miss the big bike and chair-lift access.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
yea the movies pretty sick.
I saw it in the whistler, only bad part is that it finishes with robbie bourdon. (WTF) but his part actually isn't too bad. He does one drop thats like something bender would do but its a hip so it was cool.
all the other parts are sick though people are doing some pretty insane stuff these days

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
Yeh that premiere was pretty sick. The movie itself wasn't really as good as i expected it to be. Cams part was really well laid out. Also like Evan Gilsdorf said it was weird that Bourdons part was last. His part was the best IMO. There are too many trickers in that movie. The Atomlab "Tough As Hell" video was really ill. Props to all the riders. Speaking of Atomlab.......I won the pair of Atomlab DHR rims. haha. I love premieres :)

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
If you want those built super sweet come down to the shop and I will give you a good deal since you won them at our premier...

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
Thanks AJ ( I'm guessing that's your name? If it isn't please correct me.) Yeh i'll come down sometime, not sure when. Thanks again man. Just wondering what would you build them up with?