Quantcast

New World Disorder VII - Flying High Again Premiere

Rogue Rider

Chimp
Jul 31, 2006
The Path Bike Shop and The Tustin Brewing Company are doing another video premiere at The Tustin Brewing Company in October on the 7th at 9:00 p.m. for New World Disorder 7 - Flying High Again. This is the only premiere south of Santa Barbara...don't miss it!! The last video premiere was insane and this one will be just as much fun. Free admission and all ages welcome. Giveaways, great food and great beer...check the website for more info!

www.thepathbikeshop.com

Call the shop for more info at 1-888-608-PATH or 714-669-0784

Attachments

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
The Path Bike Shop and The Tustin Brewing Company are doing another video premiere at The Tustin Brewing Company in October on the 7th at 9:00 p.m. for New World Disorder 7 - Flying High Again.
Is it October 7th or the 9th? The flyer says the 9th.

Rogue Rider

Chimp
Jul 31, 2006
I just learned that The Tustin Brewing Company is going to feature The Stone Brewery's IPA as a guest beer at the premiere...Stone IPA...you know it...:cheers:

flat broke

Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, CA
The flyer says the 7th, the website says the 7th, and when I was down there and asked if I needed to RSVP for the deal on the 7th, they said, "nope, just come on out".

So I'm gonna say it's on the 7th :)

Worst case scenario is that all the printed material is wrong, you show up on the 7th, drink some beer and then come back on the 9th and do it again, this time with the premiere :D

Chris

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Velo Pro Presents "New World Disorder VII" Film Nov 4th.

Don't miss the lastest of the FreeRide entertainment's most popular series NWD. Featuring again, local sensation Carlin Dunne and the worlds most extreme Freeride riders. This is sure to be a great time at the Wild Cat louge on Saturday Nov 4th. Plenty of raffle prizes, drink specials and fun to be had by all. Check back for more information or call Velo Pro at (805) 963-7775.