Quantcast

New Year Resolution

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Well i broke my 1st new year resolution today i whent to mcDonalds and had a Big mac meal :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

My 2nd resolution is going well so far

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I recommend your next resolution should be to implement the rules of spelling, grammar and punctuation.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
look im **** at spelling so stop geting your thril'sl from saying my spelling is **** and that my grammar is crap

If you don't like it **** off

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I'm seriously considering trying to go a year without a car next year. It's gonna take some serious planning and sacrifice though. Don't know if I'm up to it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
cadmus said:
Could be worse, like breaking both resolutions w/ the Big Mac.....
Niiiice. That reminds me- a local radio station here has been giving away free t-shirts to anyone who can provide proof that they are a members of the "cantalope lovers club". Apple pies...cantalopes...Big Macs...I've had me some dry spells before, no doubt, but I've never been so randy that my lunch turned me on!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
laura said:
do you really need a resolution not to cheat on your gf. maybe you should fly solo for a while.
That's what I was thinking. :think:

And why the hell would ANYONE go to McDonalds? Do you LIKE crap that tasts like salt? Blech! Dude, go have a big fat burger at a local greasy spoon type joint.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
laura said:
do you really need a resolution not to cheat on your gf. maybe you should fly solo for a while.
Hahahaha. My resolution is to not permit myself any all-night orgies with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading Squad. It's gonna be tough, I know, but I am committed to the arduous task and determined to resist my hedonistic urges. :rofl: