Quantcast

New Year!

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy new year :love:

It was great to ride with some of you NW Monkeys this year, hopefull we can do more rides in 2005, cant wait for Cypress to open, should be great for the whole scene. :thumb:

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
GO RM.. go ride monkey I think is what corporate failure is tryin to say, and maybe hittin the sauce early too and looks like Superslow is in a hurry :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SuperSlow said:
party time..... i escaped 2005 with only a concussion.... hopefully this non inury trend will continue
I have ended the year by separating my shoulder, I started it with a concussion. Good riddance 2004!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i haven't had a drop to drink in over 12 years now, but if i did i'd be sure to puke all over my bike in honor of such a great year of 2004!!!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
AA_Freeze said:
GO RM.. go ride monkey I think is what corporate failure is tryin to say, and maybe hittin the sauce early too and looks like Superslow is in a hurry :p
Yeah, that's it! GO RideMonkey!!! I'm down with that. I hope you're right about Superslow. I'm beginning to think that somehow my comp and I froze for a full year or something. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

They both are obviously off to a damned good start to the end of this year. Methinks their 1st day of 2005 may involve a major headache/hangover.

p.s. - drinking & driving sucks...don't do it. Be safe - be responsible - HAVE FUN!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
call me if you need a designated driver my phone number is 206-622-6500. If i'm not around ask for Ackmed Massaloomi, he'll take care of you.