Quantcast

New Year's bARBOR-que?

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
anyone up for another new years arbor mass session/cook-off? what better way to nurse a hangover than to get out and hit some nicely shapped piles of dirt?

assuming the weather is good of course.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
uhh... maybe my internet kung fu is weak. people should spread the word like rich creamy peanut butter cus i think the more the merrier is the policy on these festive jump sessions.

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
I was at Arbor today (Wed, Dec 29) and it is in no shape to be ridden anytime soon. Massive amounts of work need to be done in order for it to be any fun what-so-ever. After digging and sweeping for over an hour, the couch line is really still too muddy to ride, and that's the only thing that would be rideable by the weekend unless a tremendous amount of labor force lands out there between now and then.

Now that I've almost recovered from my knee surgeries, I'll be digging consistently (weather permitting) and hopefully have everything going again soon.

Shame on all you suckas (John excluded) for needing an old man to keep your trails ridable for you. I don't know what's wrong with you kids and your priorities these days. I think maybe Mommy and Daddy spoon-fed you all a little too long when you were younger. That, or you all spend too much time playing video games and trolling the internet.

If anyone gets a wild hair and wants to dig, get in touch with me.

Rant over, go ride your bike or moto.

anarchyUK

Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Boulder CO
what helps getting people out is making up some pro that will be there
HEY this just in: Sam Hill and Rennie will be in town on the first and plan to come jump