Quantcast

***New Years Eve GMT***

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

We have to go shopping for exercise equipment for BigT's work. Don't get to spend any of the hospital's money yet, just looking at prices and delivery charges. Then I have to get the oil changed in my truck.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Woke up to some sleet/freezing rain and now it's rain. So disappointing when we were hoping for snow.

We also don't generally go out on NYE...too many crazies, so Syd & I planned a "snack dinner" menu of all of her favorites (veggies & dip, chips & dip, flatbread pizzas and chicken wings) to go with our little celebration--a Wii tournament. She stocked the fridge with lots of beers for Daddy and some root beer for her, I get to enjoy some shirley temples that she's going to make for me (yeah). Should be a good time.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Pantz shopping kinda morning. Probably stay in tonight and play my bass. I just got enough movement in the left hand to start creating and writing some melodic lines.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Relaxing on the couch all afternoon then the wife and I will be heading over to a friend's house for a few good brews. Well I'll be drinking... she's be enjoying her non-alcoholic beverages :D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
No snow, and 50mph winds over here = no ride. BOOOO!!!

Laying low today, playing guitar and still having coffee. No NYE plans, so maybe just lay low tonight as well.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Pantz shopping kinda morning. Probably stay in tonight and play my bass. I just got enough movement in the left hand to start creating and writing some melodic lines.
Good morning.
Laying low today, playing guitar and still having coffee. No NYE plans, so maybe just lay low tonight as well.
perhaps we should network a virtual jam of some sort. live! from the intrawebz!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i went and saw this....

perhaps the best movie i saw this year.