Quantcast

***New Years Eve GMT***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies! No me time for the entire weekend, I made sure wear my self out good and proper yesterday so staying awake will be my biggest challenge today. Dont drink and drive or annoy me with fire crakers at fucking midnight. Thanks a bunch!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy, banditos. Winter Park is cold. Due to this ancient hotel's check-in routine I have to wait until 9 AM to finish checking in, thus delaying when I can get out on the slopes to around where it might have been if I drove up this morning. Hmph.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Good ice ride this morning, would bang again. Gotta survive today and tomorrow, not a fan of this calendar increment celebration and associated pathos.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Legs are shot after just 3.5 hours on the slopes. Just shy of 15k vertical. I still remember to ski, more or less, but my rhythm in the bumps is awful so I end up looking like a hack. I should just stay away from the bumps.

:D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so much for riding today. I was doing some shit in the yard and noticed that I had a flat tire on my dually pickup. Aried it up with the compressor that I keep in the camper and spent the morning over at Les Schwab getting it patched. then it was time to run errands with the wife I think an evening run is going to have to suffice for today

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wife and I skied a lot of skiing today and did a pretty good job of avoiding the insane crowds. In line before the lifts opened at 8:00 and skied until after 3:00. Then I ran 6 miles. Bring on the sleep!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a short hike with a few buddies today. I tried to explain the awesomeness of NC, but alas ended up telling them that the only way to really know, is to go and ride those trails.

Spotted some dudes and a chick ripping turns on snowboards and a few bmx ski bikes. This turn in particular looked like you could lay sideways in it.....

Is it almost March yet? I want to ride...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Joined in for a lap on the LBS NYE greenway century ride. We watched a family of 8 almost get plowed by a BNSF train. Why would anyone play on an active rail line??? The engineer laid the horn down hard as he went by and all the children had their hands on their ears, 6 ft from the train...

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Meh skiiing but the story is that I still remember to ski somewhat.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Man I have a long way to go to get back into any kind of running form. but hell considering I havent been runing for over 10 years I have to start somewhere. Even if its really slow like 10 minute mile slow. nice 30 minute run tonight..baby steps..

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
father mulcahy died....2016 can officially eat a bag of dicks.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Man I have a long way to go to get back into any kind of running form. but hell considering I havent been runing for over 10 years I have to start somewhere. Even if its really slow like 10 minute mile slow. nice 30 minute run tonight..baby steps..

Run less, ride more etc

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Had many friends and their kids over for pork tacos. House still standing and no blood was spilt. Our kids are still over-stoked so trying to get them down. Hoping to make it to midnight for the first time in years. Happy New Years you bastards!!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cannot stress how much of a bad idea running is. Riding bikes is way betterer.